Identify one (1) of the major social media outlets and write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Discuss the four (4) components of a legally astute social media marketing manager who utilizes social media outlets for consumer transactions and how each component can mitigate the risk involved in doing business in cyberspace.
- List and analyze methods of alternative dispute resolution and determine which would be most effective in resolving genuine disputes that arise with consumers who may make purchases from businesses that provide links via social media.
- Since consumer transactions on social media can occur across state lines, determine how the federal government can best control these transactions.
- Examine the three (3) branches of government and discuss which can effectuate the most significant impact on regulating consumer transactions via social media outlets. Support your decision.
- Explain the agency relationship that exists on social media sites between the social media provider and businesses that utilize the site for advertising.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.