As a director of a major national public health group, you are to develop a new approach to increase public awareness regarding your disease (smoking)
Information about the disease (history, causes treatment options.
Possible solutions for reducing disease date regarding the number of people affected by the disease.
Resources such as internet sites or articles or related materials to increase awareness about the disease.
Information about surgeon general, CDC warnings.
1. Discuss the role educational psychology plays in our understanding of education, teaching, and learning (Mod 2: SLP).
2. Recognize alternative interests and perspectives of education and learning (Mod 1: Case & TD).
3. Describe the extent and manner in which education is thought to have its roots in ancient Greek civilization (Mod 2: Case ).
4. Recognize the philosophical nature of knowledge (Mod 2: SLP & TD).
5. Explain the relationship between (a) how knowledge is perceived and (b) teaching and learning (Mod 2: SLP),
6. Distinguish between cognitive, humanistic and behaviorist schools of thought – in terms of how learning occurs (Mod 3: Case and SLP),
7. Identify the pedagogical influences of 2 or more prominent scholars (Mod 3: Case)
8. Express your own personal teaching philosophy (Mod 3: TD),
9. Discuss the philosophical underpinnings of constructivism (Mod 4: SLP & TD),
10. Compare and contrast cognitive constructivism and social constructivism (Mod 4: Case),
11. Describe constructivist-based teaching strategies along a spectrum spanning from conservative to radical (Mod 4: Case & TD),
12. Compare and contrast student assessment strategies across several pedagogical orientations / paradigms (Mod 5:SLP),
13. Describe the extent and manner in which authentic assessment strategies complement the goals of constructivism (Mod 5: SLP & TD),
14. Appreciate and respect diversity within educational setting (Mod 2 – 5: TD),
15. Critically reflect on the attitudes, beliefs and insights toward teaching and learning (Mod 1 – 5: TD).
A vendor offers you a condominium at the beach for a week if you support his firm’s bid for an access control system. You know that the system is not the best and that it will cost your company slightly more than the best system. The condominium will save you about $1,500 on your summer vacation. What is your decision?
Research psychology (***APA + References***)Search for research articles from peer-reviewed publications in the University Library. Examples of peer-reviewed publications are listed in Chapter 2 of Methods in Behavioral Research. Select four research articles to review . Include at least one applied research article and one basic research article. Be sure to apply the scientific method to evaluate the evidence presented in the selected articles. Use these articles as a framework for completing the questionnaire. Write a 100- to 500-word answer to each of the following questions: PART I: Wh
Question #1 Bone Diseases Using an appropriate graphic organizer: Distinguish osteoporosis, osteomalacia, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, and osteoarthritis based on signs and symptoms. Compare their pathophysiology, etiology, manifestations, possible complications, and treatments. Question #2 Muscular Disorders Mrs. Oliver has pain and stiffness in the muscles and tendons of her shoulders, legs, and neck. She had osteoarthritis too. Her discomfort increases during stress. She is depressed. What may be the diagnosis? What is her substance P level? What are the other signs and symptoms?
Strategic Management Process Individual Assignment: Strategic Management Process Paper • Write a 350- to 500-word paper in which you complete the following: o Describe the primary components of a strategic management process, and indicate why a strategic management process is needed for a company. o Research at least one company and describe the strategic management
Marketing Fundamentals Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you define marketing. Include in your paper your personal definition of marketing and definitions from two different sources. Based on these definitions, explain the importance of marketing in organizational success. Provide at least three examples from the business world to support your explanation. Properly cite sources used in the paper.
( ***Online Stock Broking Company+ APA + References*** ) Week 3: We will look at the use of stock in personal financial investments. You will evaluate the choices in purchasing stock via online brokerage accounts (where you can buy and sell stock via the Internet) and the use of dividend reinvestment plans (known as DIPs and DRIPs) or mutual funds or index funds. Search three online trading sites, and determine the requirements for trading, including the price per trade. Compare and contrast the online trading companies. (2–3 pages) Search the Web for three companies (look for investor i
Soc 105 week 1: Popular American Culture ( ***APA + References*** ) Soc105 week 1: Popular American Culture SOC/105 – • Record your interactions with popular culture by documenting different ways that you consume popular culture. Examples might include, but are not limited to, what television shows you watch and why, the types of clothes you like to wear and what they say about you, or what magazines you buy and why.
BIO 1015: Week 4 Assignments Pathophysiology ( ***APA + References*** ) BIO/1015: Week 4 Assignments Pathophysiology BIO1015: Week 4 Assignments Pathophysiology Question # 1 Alcohol Abuse Mr. Wilko is a 40-year-old salesperson with a wife and three teenage children. He has recently begun to have a beer at lunch and a few drinks after work to reduce his work-related stress. An economic downturn in the housing industry has reduced the need for new home appliances and his income and sales record has been affected. Several other salespeople have been laid off at his firm. He has been told